Early Registration Opens for Big Data Analytics Tokyo
Event explores applications of data analytics and data science to the business world, Feb. 7-8, 2017
CAMBRIDGE, MA—December 10, 2016—Basis Technology, the leader in multilingual text analytics, today announced the opening of early bird registration for the Feb. 7-8, 2017 Big Data Analytics Tokyo conference taking place at Roppongi Academyhills in Tokyo. Joint event hosts are Basis Technology, Open Data Science, and AI Summit. Big Data Analytics Tokyo brings together innovative startups and industry leaders from both inside and outside Japan to explore the new, data-driven reality that is disrupting markets, corporate cultures, and entire industries.
This conference is a rare opportunity to meet 15+ founders and CEOs who are disrupting and remaking various business fields by applying artificial intelligence and data science to real-world business problems, and to explore international business opportunities between Japanese and Western participants.
Confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Tim Rowe, founder and CEO of the Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC), is an individual uniquely suited to describe the contemporary startup environment. CIC is the oldest and best-known incubator in Massachusetts, and the starting point for over 1,400 companies. Tim will speak in Japanese and will provide his unique perspective into future trends in entrepreneurship.
- David Rose, founder and CEO of Ditto Labs, which uses deep learning networks to automatically discover what people share in social media photos and video. Using these affinity signals, the company helps marketers infer who precisely will be interested in which products and services. Ditto’s APIs power the world’s leading software platforms.
- Catherine Havasi, founder and CEO of Luminoso, which transforms the way organizations interpret and act on large-scale customer, employee, and marketplace feedback. Luminoso products surface trends, sentiment, and drivers of conversation instantly from surveys, product reviews, and social media.
This conference is intended for:
- Business Leaders—Learn how to use big data analytics to become more competitive from CEOs and technology innovators. Network with leading minds and disruptive startups who are charting new territory in data science and artificial intelligence.
- Technologists—Learn how big data analytics are solving business problems both inside and outside Japan, and how innovators are leveraging the latest tools and technologies.
- Investors—Meet a unique group of founders and CEOs of fast moving, disruptive startups seeking to enter or already operating in Japan.
Open Data Science’s events bring together the global data science community, fosters innovative idea exchanges, and encourages the growth of open source software. AI Summit is an event series led by AI Business, the leading global media & events organization specializing in the impact of artificial intelligence in business.
Early bird pricing expires December 16, 2016. Register today!
About Basis Technology
Analyzing text—the hardest part of big data—is critical to verifying identity, understanding customers, anticipating world events, and uncovering crime. Companies such as Airbnb®, Luminoso®, Recorded Future®, Tamr™, and Yelp®, and agencies across the U.S. intelligence community, use Rosette to solve their toughest human language problems. For over 20 years, Basis Technology has been at the forefront of natural language processing applied to enterprise search, social listening, e-commerce, and e-discovery. Our cyber forensics team pioneers better, faster, and cheaper techniques to extract digital evidence, keeping government and law enforcement ahead of exponential growth of data volumes. For more information, visit www.basistech.com or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About AI Summit
The AI Summit is the world’s first and largest event series dedicated to the practical applications of AI within business. With events in Europe, Asia, and the U.S; the AI Summit’s bring together a global community of business leaders representing the largest Fortune 500 organizations. Over 3000 attendees have participated at the events to gain a deeper understanding for how the technology can be best utilized, and to connect with the technology partners who can help make this happen. For more information on the AI Summit series, please see the website – www.theaisummit.com
ODSC—Open Data Science Conference—hosts conferences to connect people to the data science community and contribute to the open source applications they use everyday. Our goal is to bring together the global data science community to help foster the exchange of innovative ideas and encourage the growth of open source software.